Sunday, 17 June 2012

American Tea Challenge with Rachel!

I know what your thinking, I thought tea was English :O Well I guess that's not always the case.

A couple of weeks ago a new Pen Pal of mine (Rachel) sent me a few packets of tea from the USA. So I thought, I'd share my american tea experience on here. I couldn't just make it boring though, definitely not, so I decided to make it into an American Tea Challenge! I can already feel the excitement ;)
(Sugar Free Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade Tea)

So here's the tea. While I was making it I couldn't help but think that it reminded me of something else. If you are from the UK you will know what I'm talking about. Lemsip cold and flu drinks. I assure you that even though this looks like the exact same stuff, it doesn't taste like it... I promise.
(While waiting for the tea to cool I admired Rachels beautiful envelope)

I found the tea very sweet and artificial (I guess I'm just very used to the bland stuff we drink here!). I'm not sure if made the tea right either! All the instructions were in fluid ounces and well I'm more of a litres kind of girl. None the less! The tea was really quite interesting and very refreshing, so I decided it was worth about a score of 3 out of 5.
Thank you Rachel for the lovely tea! 
Find her on interpals: http://www.interpals.net/MekaKawaii
And check out her blog (it has music and everything!): http://snailmai.blogspot.co.uk/

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment