Sunday, 17 June 2012

Competition time!

Yes you read it right! I'm starting a competition on this very blog!

How would you like to be the designer of the very first logo for Messages From Bottles?

Well now you can!

Here are the details:

The competition is to design a logo for this blog and everything associated with it (Tumblr etc.). It can look however you want it to and the more creative the better! You can draw it by hand, take a photo, make it on photoshop or even use ms paint! The point is it's totally up to you!

The deadline is 18/07/2012 so you have a whole month to perfect your beautiful logo. (If by the deadline I haven't got many (or any) entries I will extend it until a time when I have at least 5 to choose from)

How does one submit an entry? It's simple! Just Email your entry to messagesfrombottles@gmail.com in the form of a photo or a link.


I hope I added everything! As always if you have any queries or questions feel free to leave a comment below or, if you would rather, send it to messagesfrombottles@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment