Monday, 25 June 2012

Kawaii Delivery

Today I got my letter sets that I ordered through the post from Japan! Woo!
(I have no idea what it says!)

I ordered a pack of magical world sticker flakes, a caramel time letter set, a doughnuts paradise letter set, a we love sweets letter set and a picot teddy letter set.


I was worried about ordering things from Japan because people have told me that if you order the cheap stuff you usually just get copies. I have no idea if these are copies but they look good to me! I'm not sure if it's because I live in the UK but I find it really hard to find cool paper anywhere. I actually found this stuff on eBay.com.

(Cute tape on the parcel)

If you find it hard to find cool paper as well I really recommend eBay.com. I live in the UK but I usually use the American site because there is a much larger range to choose from (and it's cheaper!). As long as you check that they deliver to your country, you can buy from eBay.com wherever you live.

(They even sent me a free cat eraser!)

My friend lives in the USA and she has a large collection of papers and stuff so she gave me the links to the websites she uses. So I thought I'd share them with you! I haven't used any of these so I can't personally recommend them yet, but I hopefully will use them in the near future! 


This is the eBay shop I got this stationary from! http://stores.ebay.co.uk/glenns2634?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Enjoy shopping! :)



6 comments:

  1. modes4u.com also sells pretty nice stuff :) i always order my washitape there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will add that site to this post :3

      Delete
  2. I love the Russian doll deco tape.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for posting this, I'm always struggling to find cute stationery sellers who offer international shipping :)

    yozocraft.com has really cute no-brand letter sets and stationery. I'm currently waiting on my first order from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I also find it really hard to find places with international shipping. Most of the cool shops are in America and they either don't ship to Europe or they charge you a lot to do so.

      I checked out this website and added it to the post. I'd love to hear from you when your stuff arrives to know id it's very efficient :)

      Delete