Friday, 15 June 2012

Let me introduce myself

So I feel like my blog's all a bit formal at the moment so I thought I should give you some quick facts about me :)
This is me ^.^
What is your name? Jessica Bennett
How old are you? 16 years old
Where do you live? United Kingdom
How many Pen-Pals do you have? Most of the population of Europe
How did you get into Snail Mailing? It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the time (or effort) to do. Now I have more time and am more interested in how other people live in different parts of the world.
What country are you most interested in? Sweden
Why? I don't really know... that country has always enchanted me somehow!
What was the last country you visited? Gibraltar
What are your main interests? Snail Mailing, Travelling, Shopping, Playing the piano, being nosey, Photography
Do you speak any other languages? Of course ;) French and Spanish
Are you learning other languages? Yes always! Swedish and German


So I hope you know more now! If you have anything else you wish to know please leave a comment :)

Jessica xx

2 comments: