Tuesday, 26 June 2012

A real message in a bottle?

As I live on the coast I thought it would be a cool idea to send a real message in a bottle to mark the success of this website :D

I will send a message in a bottle out each time we reach a milestone! 

2500 views
5000 views
10000 views
20000 views
40000 views
80000 views
160000 views 
etc.

I couldn't just send a boring message out though! Oh no, I want you to Email me a short message along with your first name and country and I shall print all the messages off and put them in the bottle to send :)

Want to take part? 

Email your message, along with your first name and country to: messagesfrombottles@gmail.com

Or if you would prefer, leave the message in the comments section below ^.^

Or you could even send it to our Tumblr page below \/ 

As always if there are any questions ask via one of the methods above or anonymously via our tumblr page: http://messagesfrombottles.tumblr.com/

I'll update you weekly on the amount of views we have so far!

2 comments: