Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Snail Mail for guys

So a few guys now have seen my blog and started being interested in Snail Mail! Thanks so much! However it's hard for guys to get into Snail Mail, especially with girls, as a lot of girls believe the guys want err... more than friendship.



So here's what I would recommend you do to get started!

Okay so to start with you need to find people to Snail Mail with! I (as always) recommend Interpals.net.

I find that usually I will message a girl and within about 2 messages we are exchanging addresses. However guys I recommend you talk to them first, trust is important to make friends with anyone and after all, you are giving your address to a random person you just met!

Another thing you could try is letting them write first. By doing this they will set the tone for the rest of the letters and pretty much tell you what's acceptable! It will also make it easier for you to write to them.

My last tip is simple. A lot of girls don't think guys are very reliable when it comes to sending letters quickly and there for avoid asking them to Snail Mail. So prove them wrong! If you are serious enough about it, anyone can be an amazing Pen Pal.

I hope that helps anyone who is looking to start Snail Mail. Thanks to the people who requested this! Keep your requests coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment