Friday, 15 June 2012

Welcome

Oh, Hi there!

My name is Jessica and I love Snail Mail! 

It's the beginning of summer, so I thought I would have enough time to make something like this (I've always wanted to, but always been too shy :S) 

I haven't been snail mailing for long, but I somehow feel like I've been doing this for ages. I actually started Snail Mailing around February this year (2012) and I've loved it ever since.

A lot of people ask me why I like Snail Mail seeing as its slow and you have to pay when you could just Email instantly for free. Well I usually describe it as that feeling you get as a child when you receive a card for your birthday, through the post, from a relative a few days early. Its like a gift in itself. You have no idea what to expect, which makes it even more exciting. From the Err... Improvised English to the precious papers, every letter is special in its own way.

If you've never tried Snail Mail I highly recommend it and I hope my blog convinces you to go ahead and try it! 

I hope to update this regularly and keep it interesting :)

Love Jessica xx

P.S. http://www.interpals.net/jessicaalice that's my Interpals username if you are interested in Snail Mailing me <3

2 comments: