Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Parcel from Germany :D

I got a parcel in the post today from Isabelle from Germany! It was so exciting!


Look at all this cool stuff! I was so surprised! All the things are really pretty and cute and all the confetti (which ended up all over the floor) made a really nice touch.


One of the gifts was this little iPhone eraser. I've seen these before but never bought one so thank you so much Isabelle for that!


There was also this lolly-pop which looks too nice to eat! I'm not sure whether to keep it or eat it! I always face these dilemmas when people send me food. I'm sure I'll give in and eat it in the end!



She also sent this little card which says live your dream. It's so cute! I love it. There was also a highlighter which you can see in the first photo but I forgot to take an individual picture of it... oops!

Thank you so much for all this Isabelle! I will try and find some things to send you! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you like my parcel! :)
    You're welcome ♥
    I like you:)

    ReplyDelete