Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Shopping

Today I went shopping to look for coat hangers... fun I know. I went into TKmaxx because I thought that would be a great place to buy coat hangers and guess what... It was! But that's not what I'm posting about.

There is always loads of cool stuff at Tkmaxx but I never really thought to look for stationary till now.


Here's what I bought. I got two letter sets one with British themed paper and envelopes and one with Cath Kidston style papers. They are both really great quality with loads of paper and envelopes inside it's great. I also bought two jiffy bag style padded envelopes. They are really cute and great for sending special things on special occasions. I also bought a photo album and a travel journal because they were about £4 each and I couldn't resist!

I'm not made of money so I always spend my money wisely. I spent £21 on all these things today which I would say is a total steal seeing as I've seen similar photo albums for that price.

I totally recommend you visit TKmaxx if you live in the UK. I think there is an equivalent of  TJmaxx in the USA but I'm not 100% sure. So get out there and find yourself a bargain!


I also got too hoodies in the post which was also really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment