Wednesday, 29 August 2012

2500 views!

We finally reached 2500 views! Thank you all so much! I'm going to start a competition (with a prize for the winner) for the best message to go in the message in a bottle! :D I will also start making the bottle very soon too!


I thought I'd share some of the stats with you now we have reached this many views


Thank you to everyone from the United States! You really do make up the bulk of my views! Seeing as this blog is .co.uk I am even more impressed! Thank you also to everyone else who has viewed my website, it's lovely to see all the international support <3


I would also like to thank every one of my followers on Tumblr. As you can see the bulk of my followers are redirected from Tumblr so thank you!

Keep checking back for the competition details! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment