Sunday, 26 August 2012

Any Questions? Queries? Curiosities? Suggestions? Ideas?

I haven't mentioned it in a long time so I thought I would mention it again! If you ever want to ask me anything, give me any suggestions, or just say hello! you can always contact me at many different places!

E-mail: Messagesfrombottles@gmail.com
Tumblr: http://messagesfrombottles.tumblr.com/
InterPals: http://www.interpals.net/jessicaalice

Or of course! On a comment of anyone of my posts ;D

Maybe you're thinking OMG! What shall I ask? Well maybe you think ugh Jessica the colouring for your website is disgusting I think it should be blue with orange and green flowers. If you think that then send a message saying JESSICA! the colouring for your website is disgusting I think it should be blue with orange and green flowers!

See it's easy! I look forward to hearing your recommendations soon ;D

P.S. If you'd rather just get to know me more then don't be shy! Ever heard the rumour that I'm related to royalty and want to know if its true? Well you have now! So don't be afraid, ask away :)

Psssssttttt... We are at about 2350 views which means only one thing... Its nearly message in a bottle time! Don't forget to submit your message for it! All are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment