Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Friendship books

Earlier I was browsing the internet looking for cool things to write in my blog and I found out about something that I thought was really cool called a friendship book.


A friendship book is a small book which is posted around the world and then eventually returned to the sender when completed. 


Basically someone creates a book and they post it to one of their pen pals. Their pen pal writes a message in it along with their name, address and photo and then posts it to someone else. The person they post it to then  writes a message along with their name address and photo and then posts it on again to someone else. This process continues and continues until the book is full. When the book is full the last person to write in it returns it to the sender.


I thought this sounded like a really cool idea so I think I will create one of my own! I don't know if I'll ever get the book back but I just thought it would be amazing if it did work!

What do you all think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment