Sunday, 26 August 2012

Guess who went stationery shopping!

This weekend I thought I'd take a trip to TkMaxx to see what cool pen pal things I could find. I wasn't disappointed!

The first thing on my shopping list was a box to store my letters in and I managed to find almost the most perfect box for the job! 


Its all decorated with postmarks and airmail stamps and I love it! The best bit was probably the price it was about £5, (6 Euros or $9 approx.) which is an absolute steal in my opinion! 

Looks like I'll have to buy another one fairly soon! 


The next thing I bought was this glittery card set which came in a glittery box!


The cards are as pretty and glittery as the box and they come in two designs. Look out for these beautiful cards when its your next birthday! 


The next thing I found was this pink textured letter set. It's more girly than what I would usually choose but I think its quite nice and I couldn't resist it at the price of £1! (1.20 Euros $1.80 approx.) 


The second letter set was from the same company and its the see through envelopes with the question mark designs that intrigued me. I can't wait to send one of these mysterious letters to my pen pals soon!

2 comments: