Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Yet another visit to Tk Maxx!

I visited Tk Maxx again... yay! I decided I spend soo much money there I should just get a job there. That's not even I joke I actually applied for a job there!


Tada! Here is what I purchased...


This cute little arty peacock notebook. I'm not sure what I'm going to write in it yet so any ideas are warmly welcomed!


This is another notebook. This isn't the best picture but its actually really quite pretty.


I couldn't resist this little tea bag set! I know I'm British, and I know I act like a tourist, but look how cute it looks! 


I got this fairly large writing let which contains letter paper, cards and sticky labels. 


This cute little dog themed letter set was just too tempting!


I love this little set, there are holes in the paper so you can tie the sheets you use together with a ribbon.



Voila and here is the damage! This is what I like to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment