Tuesday, 23 October 2012

¡Hola mis amigos!

I'm Courtney, and I'm a new author here! I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to you all. I'm 16 years old and I love Disney more than anything in the world ever! I live in England and I've only just started penpalling, I have 2 penpals, Melanie from Scotland and Bailey from California. They're both Disney enthusiasts like me, so I'm here to add a little magic into your penpal universe! Hopefully, I'll be able to share my Disney-fied letters and gifts with you once I get going! If you're interested in my other Disney shenanigans, check out my blog: thatdisneyprincess.tumblr.com

See you real soon, and have a magical day!
-Courtney x


1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I really want to be your penpal, you can send me an email if you want to? nanouenghave@hotmail.com
    I hope I will hear from you! Lots of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete