Wednesday, 2 January 2013

My very special pen pal

Hey! It's been a while since I've posted anything and I feel really bad so I thought I'd write about one of my really good pen pals.

For Christmas my lovely pen pal Sarah sent me a surprise gift from Germany which I really wasn't expecting but I am so happy about. Sarah happens to have grown up in the same town in Germany as my dad did which I have never visited so she had taken some photos of where my dad had grown up and put them into a  little album for me. It was so sweet of her! It was really nice for me to see where my dad grew up and I am so appreciative of it.

I would also like to take this opportunity to apologise for being such a bad pen pal recently, I've been so busy recently and I've had an unfortunate run of letters being returned to sender for no real reason -.- I will reply ASAP that will probably now be after my exams end on about the 16th January, which isn't that far away... Eek! Sorry again!

Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment