Sunday, 21 April 2013

China

Guess who just got back from China! Okay so I actually got back about 2 weeks ago and I have only just really got back into a proper routine.

My visit to China has nothing much really to do with Snail Mail so I'm not going to go into all the details but if you want to read all the details I am posting them on my other blog http://sunsetontheempire.blogspot.co.uk/.

There was loads of cool things to buy in China, including lots of weird and wonderful new food. I bought two bags of sweets home for my friends and well... they weren't too impressed so I have sent them to my pen pals in hope of a better response! haha

That's some of the many things I bought in china including a *cough* fake *cough*  Rolex. I had never been so excited to go to a supermarket as I was in china. They have all sorts of new flavours of Oreo including Birthday Cake (Shown in the picture) and Ice Cream. The birthday cake was so nice but the ice cream just tasted minty... it was really odd.

I had a really good time in China and like I said I will post more about it on my other blog to avoid changing the theme of this blog all together! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment