Sunday, 21 April 2013

Good news!

It's been ages since I posted anything I am so sorry :(

But I am nearly at the end of my exams now (Only 5 weeks to go eek!) so that means I will have summer of posting cool stuff for all of you to see, yay!

Today I ordered a load of stationery stuff from http://www.janetstore.url.tw. I can't wait for that to arrive! I accidentally put the wrong address on the website though so there will be a slight delay while I sort that out until I can get the items but I am still really excited! 

I haven't used Janet Store but one of my pen pals recommended it so I'm sure the stuff will be great. It's also super cheap, which is always nice.

I think I spent $46 which means I will get 460 bonus points and I love the whole bonus point system. It means that you can select a gift to add to your order when you get enough points and after all, who doesn't like free stuff?

(Click image to see larger)

So I recommend that you check that out. Even if you don't want to buy anything it's still worth looking at all the cute things.

I can't wait until this arrives to show you all!

Jessica xx



No comments:

Post a Comment