Thursday, 25 April 2013

New Stationery!

My Janet store order came already! I'm going to show you what I got in this post and then make another post reviewing the store.


It was a sunny day today so I decided to take photos of everything on the grass. It's a rare occasion that the sun shines in the UK so I thought I'd make the most of it!
















Happy go lucky super value pack including: A gift bag, sticker set, two letter sets, a book mark and a paper set - $4.99 (£3.23/€3.84)


Bunny rabbit super value pack including: A letter set, 2 sticker packs, one sticker box, one hairband and a greeting card- $4.99 (£3.23/€3.84)


My little friends elephant super value pack including: A paper set, a letter set, stickers and tape- $3.20 (£2.07/€2.46)


Alice in Wonderland super value pack : A letter set, 2 sticker packs, one sticker box, one hairband, a post card, small cards and a small paper set $6.99 (£4.53/€5.38)


Disney letter sets super value pack including 6 Disney letter sets- $7.50 (£4.86/€5.38)


Disney letter sets super value pack including: 4 Large Disney letter sets - $15.00 (£9.72/€11.54)


These stickers were too cute to resist! Kamio stickers - $1.40 (£0.91/€1.08)


The paper inside this pack is so pretty -Playboy writing paper - $2.20 (£1.43/€1.69)


I think these were free (or I can't find which set they belong to!) Thanks Janet Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment