Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Holiday shopping

So I wanted to post another video or some photos of me making pages of my 196 postcards project scrapbook but I forgot I was going away until this Wednesday so those posts are coming soon!

I only got 2 letters before I went away but I have brought them with me so I thought I'd take the opportunity to go shopping for more stationery things!


I bought some more little stickers (I love stickers <3) Some with strawberries, some with gifts and some which say happy birthday.

I also got some gel pens and markers which reminded me of when I was a child, I wonder if the gel pens will last more than about 5 seconds this time!

This is only a little update, I hope to have more exciting things ready soon!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you live in the U.S. or not, but Flair brand pens are amazing!

    They aren't shiny like gel pens, but they come in lots of colors and write really nicely without soaking through papers. They're my go to, because sadly gel pens always ran out on me too. I hope yours work well though because that would be awesome!

    Also those stickers are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the UK unfortunately! But next year when I go to the US I will definitely check it out :D Thanks for the recommendation!
    ~Jessica @ Messages from bottles

    ReplyDelete