Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Instagram, purchases and deliveries


Cute new hot air balloon envelopes I ordered from the idea owl


My airmail themed fathers day card that I got for my dad


An outgoing letter to my penpal Christine in Canada


New tapes that I got from the idea owl


Another snail mail themed fathers day card!


3 lovely envelope sets with free stickers from bon bons kawaii


My delivery from the idea owl


Delivery from bon bons kawaii


Order from bon bons kawaii



Clearing out my stationery!


This is noodoll who will soon be going on a grand adventure to Florida


The luggage labels I made for Florida from cereal packets and deco tape


The finished product


Letter from Angela, Canada

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your blog! I have nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog- here's the link for details: http://theperksofbeingme-x.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award-august-2014.html I look forward to reading your answers should you get round to it! :) Gina xx

    ReplyDelete