Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Sorry!

I haven't posted anything in ages :( But! In my absence this website has had nearly 10000 views! That is crazy, thank you so much to all of you who continue to view my website it really does mean a lot to me.

I thought I'd let you know whats been happening and the plans for posting over the next month so here goes.

I've recently been doing my A-levels and if you know what they are then you will know how much they literally take over your whole life. However yesterday I finished my last exam and now I have finished college totally for the summer, yay! Hopefully that means that now I will be able to keep this website much more up to date than I have recently...

I have had some spare time to keep updating my Instagram (@messagesfrombottles) so after I have finished this post I shall repost what I posted on there but with a sort of running commentary. Hopefully then that will keep you all up to speed with my recent purchases and letters!

However, I am about to travel to America for a whole month so at the moment I am not entirely sure how often I will be able to keep this up while I'm out there, but prepare yourself for Disney themed cuteness when I do finally get round to posting it!

Okay I think that's pretty much it for whats happened recently, to all of my fellow people in the northern hemisphere I hope you are having a lovely start to the summer! And to those in the Southern hemisphere, don't worry it will be summer again soon haha

Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment